About Batting Practice
The video I’ll introduce this time is about the shuttlecock batting. Lots of people probably have already adopted this training. This training allows you to take a full swing even in your house and to practice hitting breaking balls. Now let’s check the practice method.
It’s just simple. As demonstrated in the video, a thrower throws a shuttlecock towards a batter and the batter hits the shuttlecock with a full swing.
- Watching a shuttlecock until just before swinging.
- Drawing a ball near your body and hitting back it in the opposite side.
As the shuttlecock is subject to air resistance, it moves irregularly. That’s why, by watching a ball carefully, you make it easier to hit a ball and you can also adopt breaking balls. What’s more, it can be a training for hitting to opposite field. Since I’m left-handed batter, I used to make sure of points of hitting to the opposite field.
This practice is safe and suitable for indoor training or the training in limited places. And also, this is recommended on a rainy day and for fundamental trainings. Mastering the shuttlecock batting, I’d like you to become a batter who copes well with a breaking ball.
Then, please watch the video.
- 筋力トレーニング2020.06.29Work Out-make practices more fun by combining the running with tic-tac-toe
- 守備練習2020.06.25基礎練習 キャッチボールは遊び心が大切！？ 前田健太投手オススメのキャッチボールとは
- ピッチング練習2020.06.22Throwing practice –To learn the correct way of shadow pitching
- ピッチング練習2020.06.15Throwing practice – Sidearm: practices which improves the extension of pitching